Not my fault

rurpy at yahoo.com rurpy at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 11:48:09 EST 2013

On 11/18/2013 07:30 AM, Ferrous Cranus wrote:
>[...]
> No i haven't broke it at all. Everything work as they should.
>
> The refusal of 'pygeoip' to install turned out to be the local
> setting in my new VPS.
>
> So i have changes it to:
>
> export LANG = en_US.UTF-8
>
> and then 'pip install pygeoip' was successful.
>
> Trying to figure out how to install-setup EPEL repository along with
> python3 && python3-pip and 2 extra modules my script needed in my new
> VPS have costed 4-5 of my life and of my mental health, while if you
> just helped a bit these would have been done in a couple of hours.

Someone might have helped if you hadn't posted all
those messages, which I and most people saw as pretty
hostile.

But regardless of that, I'm, glad you found the solution
and thanks for posting it here.  It would not have occurred
to me that that would have been the problem, so it is
useful for the rest of us to know for the future.