Doc generation from annotated source code

Laszlo Nagy gandalf at shopzeus.com
Mon Nov 18 08:46:46 EST 2013

I just started rewritting my project from python 2 to python 3. I
noticed that there are these new parameter and return value annotations.
I have docstrings everywhere in my project, but I plan to convert many
of them into annotations. The question is: what kind of auto documenting
system should I use for this? Previously I have used Sphinx. Is it okay
to use that for python 3 source code? Is there a better alternative?

Thanks

believed to be clean.