pypix

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Wed Nov 20 01:26:35 EST 2013

Ajay Kumar <ajkumar_25 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hi Guys, i have created a site for Python Tutorials. here is the link http://pypix.com/python/get-started-python-web-development/ . I would like to have your opinion like what tutorials would you love to see.

Are you making a site for Python Tutorials, or tutorials for creating web
sites with Python?

Also, allow me to make one editorial note.  You say:

     Python is a general purpose programming language and is quickly
     becoming a must-have tool in the arsenal of any self-respecting
     programmer.

That statement was true in 1998.  Today, Python is a well-established and
mature programming tool.
Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.