If you continue being rude i will continue doing this

Gregory Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Nov 19 01:19:41 EST 2013

Ferrous Cranus wrote:
> Trying to figure out how to install-setup EPEL repository along with python3 &&
> python3-pip and 2 extra modules my script needed in my new VPS have costed 4-5
> of my life and of my mental health, while if you just helped a bit these would
> have been done in a couple of hours.

That's by no means certain. Often, problems like that can
only be solved by someone sitting in front of the system
in question and poking around in it.

Debugging obscure problems remotely via usenet is extremely
difficult, and it's even more difficult if the question
essentially just consists of "This doesn't work, please
help me!".

If you don't get a response to a question like that, it's
not because people are refusing to help. It's because
nobody happens to have seen that exact set of symptoms
before, so without further information, they *can't*
help.

--
Greg