Installing Python 3.3.2 pip

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 17 07:56:39 EST 2013

On 17/11/2013 10:05, Tim Golden wrote:

> Nikos: you've asked the same question three times in less than half an
> hour. Please have some patience.

According to my system it was actually 34 minutes, more accuracy please :)

> In addition, your question is about finding packages under CentOS, so
> you should be asking or searching on a CentOS forum about how to find a
> package whose exact name you don't know.

This as usual has been pointed out repeatedly over the last few days and
as usual has been repeatedly ignored.  He'll keep coming back like a pet
who keeps getting tit bits from the owners hand.  Fortunately the
message is finally getting through to the owners and the number of
days and normality will be restored to this rather wonderful mailing list.

> TJG

p.s. am I the only person who is currently paranoid about my spelling
and grammar?

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence