Where to find pip3 for Python 3.3.2?

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Tue Nov 19 06:11:35 EST 2013

On Monday, November 18, 2013 10:57:23 PM UTC-5, Tony the Tiger wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Nov 2013 11:22:05 +0200, Nikos wrote:
>
> > python3.4 is gone at this stage. Now if i only could install pip for
> > Python 3.3.2
>
> <the rest of the dribble deleted>
>
> What are you? Some fucking moron? Multi-posting under different subjects
> will only get you one thing: a one-way ticket to people's killfiles.
>
> **PLONK**
>
> See?

Please don't respond in this way.  It won't change the OP's behavior, it doesn't make this list a better place, and it runs contrary to the norms of the community: http://www.python.org/psf/codeofconduct.

Ignoring the OP is the best chance we have of reducing this kind of noise.

Additionally, lately the OP has taken to aggressive off-list behavior, and you don't want to invite any of that.

I know it's difficult to stay quiet sometimes, but it really is the best path.  Thanks.

--Ned.