Python Beginner

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 20 14:21:44 EST 2013

On 20/11/2013 19:04, ngangsia akumbo wrote:
> Yes a lot, i come from a third world country.
>
> It will be a big opportunity for me and my community to study and being able to create programs, web apps etc which can solve a lot of problems in my country and around.
> Each day i go out i see at least one problem that technology can solve.

Things to get you going?

Browse for stuff in the Global Module Index
http://docs.python.org/3/py-modindex.html to see if there's anything in
the standard library that you can use to write code.

Check out the package index https://pypi.python.org/pypi for anything
that already solves a problem.

Check out other code repositories such as sourceforge
http://sourceforge.net/ or google http://code.google.com/hosting/

HTH and the best of luck with your endeavours :)

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence