Asyncmongo and Python3: ImportError: No module named 'errors'

Laszlo Nagy gandalf at shopzeus.com
Sat Nov 16 13:58:38 EST 2013

I'm about to convert a complete library into python3. I need asnycmongo
for this. Trying to install it on Ubuntu.

After executing "sudo pip3 install asyncmongo" I have the following
traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):

     import asyncmongo
   File "/usr/local/lib/python3.3/dist-packages/asyncmongo/__init__.py",
line 37, in <module>
     from errors import (Error, InterfaceError, AuthenticationError,
DatabaseError, RSConnectionError,
ImportError: No module named 'errors'

Is asyncmongo not available for python 3? It's home page does not tell
anything about it:

https://github.com/bitly/asyncmongo

Sorry if this question was answered before, I'm new to Python 3.

believed to be clean.