PYTHON 3.4 LEFTOVERS

Ferrous Cranus nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 11:30:35 EST 2013

Mark wrote:

> If you have to deliberately post like this in an attempt to annoy
> people, would you please not do so using double spaced google crap as
> it's very annoying, thank you in anticipation.

Sure thing Mark, here:

root at secure [~]# find / -name python3.4 | rm -rf

root at secure [~]# locate python3.4
/root/.local/lib/python3.4
/usr/local/include/python3.4m
/usr/local/lib/libpython3.4m.a
/usr/local/lib/python3.4
/usr/local/share/man/man1/python3.4.1

still there!!!

root at secure [~]# locate python3.4 | rm -rf

root at secure [~]# locate python3.4

/root/.local/lib/python3.4
/usr/local/include/python3.4m
/usr/local/lib/libpython3.4m.a
/usr/local/lib/python3.4
/usr/local/share/man/man1/python3.4.1
root at secure [~]#

still there!!!

The Questions Are:

1. DELETE ALL REMAINS OF PYTHON 3.4a

2. HOW AM'I  I GOING TO DELETE THESE 2 PACKAGES THAT PIP INSTALLED (pymysql, pygeoip)

3. HOW CAN I PROPERLY INSTALL THE ABOVE 2 WRONGLY PLACED MODULES (pymysql, pygeoip) SO THEY CAN BE USED BY PYTHON 3.3.2 AND NOT BY PYTHON 2.6.6