Question regarding 2 modules installed via 'pip'

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 10:19:21 EST 2013

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 2:11 AM, Ferrous Cranus <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you know and wont tell me but instead you devote time to make ironic comments against me i will re-post the exact same question each time.

Then you will quickly get killfiled by more and more people, and in
the process will be working hard to destroy this group.

Your questions are NOT PYTHON QUESTIONS and they should be taken
elsewhere. You have been advised of this. Go, confront the problem.
Fight! Win!

ChrisA
not finishing the quote from Edna Mode as it's applicable only that far