Question regarding 2 modules installed via 'pip'

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Sat Nov 16 08:54:26 EST 2013

On Saturday, November 16, 2013 8:45:51 AM UTC-5, Ferrous Cranus wrote:
> What the difference between locate and find?
>
> and seen find show me some results, what now?
>
> 'rm -rf' those files or i will break something?
>
> and then how i'am gonna install those 2 modules for python 3.3.2?

For locate vs find, you should find a Unix tutorial online, there are many, and will be a better resource than us.  Please keep in mind that some of your questions are about how to operate Unix, which is off-topic for this list.

Just as you use "which python" to figure out what "python" was executing, "which pip" will help you figure out what "pip" is running.

--Ned.