Plot a contour inside a contour

John Ladasky john_ladasky at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 14 17:01:39 EST 2013

On Thursday, November 14, 2013 11:39:37 AM UTC-8, Isaac Won wrote:
> I tried to plot one smaller contour inside of the other larger contour.

Using what software?  A plotting package is not part of the Python standard library.

You did not show the import statements in your code.  If I had to guess, I would say that you are using the Matplotlib package.  Questions which are specific to matplotlib should be asked in the matplotlib-users discussion group: