The Spirit of Python

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Fri Nov 15 00:38:09 EST 2013

wrote:

> > Intriguing subject line but an empty message body. Please post in
text
> > not html if you want everyone to see it.

> My message agent also discards HTML messages. Roy Smith's message
> displayed fine, containing a URL to an amusing Twitter post about
> Python.

Recently trying to use tablet newsreaders: groundhog and android
newsreader. Both seem to throw out the whole message if any part is
html. Or perhaps it just throws out the html and whatever precedes
it, as I do see the boilerplate that`s tacked onto theend in the
python-tutor.

Suggestions anyone?  Samsung Note runningAndroid.

--
DaveA