Odd msg received from list

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Thu Nov 14 09:26:51 EST 2013

On 14/11/2013 13:53, Verde Denim wrote:
> I got an odd message this morning from the list telling me that my
> account was de-activated due to excessive bounces. I've only sent a
> handful of messages to this board, but do read an awful lot of the posts
> in order to learn more about the language. The message also listed my
> account password, which I found odd. Has anyone else received a message
> like this?

I can confirm that your account has been suspended because bounces. That
is: as a moderator, I can view your record in the interface and see that
it has been tagged as such. I can't tell you any more, I'm afraid; I've
just emailed the other list owners to see if someone has a handle on why
this has happened to a number of @gmail.com users today.

TJG