Odd msg received from list

Verde Denim tdldev at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 20:15:20 EST 2013

Chris
Yes, I mean precisely that. The password was sent to me in the body of
the message in plaintext. That is what has me very concerned about the
list and its ability to protect private information.

Regards

Jack

--
Regards

Jack
Boston Tea Party, Coercive Acts, Powder Alarm, Revolution
Lessons (Mistakes) not learned are bound to be repeated.