Odd msg received from list

Verde Denim tdldev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 08:53:51 EST 2013

I got an odd message this morning from the list telling me that my
account was de-activated due to excessive bounces. I've only sent a
handful of messages to this board, but do read an awful lot of the posts
in order to learn more about the language. The message also listed my
account password, which I found odd. Has anyone else received a message
like this?

--
Regards

Jack
Boston Tea Party, Coercive Acts, Powder Alarm, Revolution
Lessons (Mistakes) not learned are bound to be repeated.