Most discussion on comp.lang.python is about developing with Python

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Nov 13 18:58:10 EST 2013

bob gailer <bgailer at gmail.com> writes:

> I joined a week or so ago.

Welcome! Please feel free to start a new thread of dicussion about the
Python programming language.

> I am very disappointed to see so much energy and bandwidth going to
> conversations that bash individuals.

As am I. Let's talk about Python more. Go for it! Start a new thread
with an idea or question related to Python programming.

--
 \          “I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a |
  `\    king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some |