Most discussion on comp.lang.python is about developing with Python

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 18:29:03 EST 2013

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 7:35 AM, bob gailer <bgailer at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am very disappointed to see so much energy and bandwidth going to
> conversations that bash individuals.

I agree, and there've been times when I've been part of the problem
(usually in the form of trying to help Nikos, which results in
stupidity, which leads to anger,. which leads to hate, to suffering,
and to the dark side). Fortunately, it's periodic - like a pendulum,
the mass of posts swings around now and then. Some days it's all about
Nikos, other days we're a lot more productive... sometimes we spend a
day rambling on some off-topic but interesting point, but it always
comes back to Python.

ChrisA