Trying tcompile an use the Python 3.4a

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 14 14:12:38 EST 2013

On 14/11/2013 02:55, Steven D'Aprano wrote:

> Please Mark, and anyone else reading, I'm begging you on bended knee,
> take your flaming off list. You can be a valued member of this community
> when you put your mind to it, but your prideful refusal to stop attacking
> Nikos is helping to wreck this community.

No need for the bended knee old chap, although if you want some kind of
part I'm fairly sure that Chris Angelico could find you something in one
of his Gilbert and Sullivan productions.

Talking of Chris, I see that he, Robert Kern and alister (possibly
others?) have all pointed out to our illustrious Greek colleague that
his latest question, which has been repeated three times to my
knowledge, isn't Python related and would he please ask it elsewhere.
Hopefully this pattern will continue, meaning the end of hostilities.

I'll give up mentioning the spoon feeders part in this rather unpleasant
interlude.  Doh!!!

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence