Trying tcompile an use the Python 3.4a

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 13 17:32:49 EST 2013

On 13/11/2013 22:00, Ferrous Cranus wrote:
> Στις 13/11/2013 11:56 μμ, ο/η Mark Lawrence έγραψε:
>> On 13/11/2013 21:39, Ferrous Cranus wrote:
>>> Στις 13/11/2013 11:30 μμ, ο/η Johannes Findeisen έγραψε:

>>> I have foung this link myself in the morning but it wasnt successfull:
>>>
>>> Look:
>>>
>>> root at secure [~]# /usr/local/bin/easy_install pip
>>> -bash: /usr/local/bin/easy_install: No such file or directory
>>>
>>> root at secure [~]# /usr/bin/easy_install pip
>>> -bash: /usr/bin/easy_install: No such file or directory
>>>
>>> If i cannot use 'yum' or even 'easy_setup' how will i install 'pip' and
>>> hence the modules?
>>>

>> I really don't believe this, 24 lines above this one is the link to a
>> page telling you how to do it, but you're *STILL* asking!!!  What do you
>> want, jam on it???
>>

> But i have gone to the link and did what it said and it didn't proved
> usefull thats why i re-ask.

Wrong.  You've once again not bothered to read the information that's
been handed to you on a plate.  If you'd followed the instructions you
would not get the "No such file or directory" error shown above.  I'm
not going to spoon feed you, so please go away and sort this out for
yourself, we're sick to death of seeing you here.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence