Please help with this

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Wed Nov 13 01:49:04 EST 2013

On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 20:18:58 -0800, saad imran wrote:

> Could you point out any errors in my code:

Hi Saad, and welcome!

As others have pointed out, you'll have better results if you tell us
what errors you have, what result you actually expected, and what you
have tried to do to fix it.

If you just want a general code review, it is best to make that clear by
saying you have no known errors.

Also, unfortunately not everyone here is familiar with PyGame. For PyGame
questions, you may be better asking for help on a PyGame forum or mailing
list. We'll help if we can, but we're not experts.

I haven't gone through your entire program in detail, but one small thing
stands out:

> # intro
> print("Welcome!")
> print("")

You don't need to print the empty string to get a blank like. You can
either call print with no arguments:

print("Welcome!")
print()

or you can manually add an extra newline to the string:

print("Welcome!\n")

Hope this helps,

--
Steven