PyMyth: Global variables are evil... WRONG!

Ethan Furman ethan at stoneleaf.us
Thu Nov 14 12:56:04 EST 2013

On 11/14/2013 09:37 AM, Joel Goldstick wrote:

> So, beyond that, what is the point of the thread?

You haven't met Ranting Rick yet?  He's a troll's troll, outdone only by one other whose name I don't remember.

His posts are, amazingly enough, rants.  Usually about his (mis)perceptions of the failures of:

   - Python
   - The Python Leaders
   - Good Coding Practices
   - Everyone but himself (and the "Silent Majority" he represents)

He has been on vacation for a few months, but, alas, he is back.  Interestingly, even though he is still in my kill file
I could tell the thread was his just from the subject title.

--
~Ethan~