PyMyth: Global variables are evil... WRONG!

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 22:29:41 EST 2013

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Rick Johnson
<rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, a "global" keyword that extends access ONLY as far as
> module level scope -- hardly a *true* global.

I have yet to see any language that gives true globals. At very best,
they're just process-wide! Honestly. How am I supposed to write code
that accesses variables running on my New York server?

Now, of course, if I had a server on Mars, that would be completely
different. They're only globals, after all.

ChrisA