my favorite line of py code so far

Peter Cacioppi peter.cacioppi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 19:00:36 EST 2013

Chris said :

"Absolutely! The unfortunate truth, though, is that idioms that
resonate with you _and nobody else_ are just as big a problem as bugs,
because they're unmaintainable. So hopefully what you're doing will
make sense to other people too! "

There is some truth in what you say ...  but in this case we're talking about an algorithmically trivial portion of a project for which I am basically BDFL. So as long as I'm not totally in left field, I'm going with what feels truthy to me.

Also,

  lambda c : lambda x : c(*x)

would make a sweet tattoo. Much better than some Kanji that might as well translate into "dumb white guy" for all I know ;)