datetime question

Ferrous Cranus nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 10:24:50 EST 2013

Στις 12/11/2013 4:57 μμ, ο/η Chris Angelico έγραψε:
> On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 1:12 AM, Ferrous Cranus <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Joel i must thank you for your help.
>>
>> I cannot believe it was so simple.
>>
>> Tnhe server is self aware of its location so why use utcnow() + timedelte(
>> some_digit_here ) when you can just use just now()
>
> Did you ever go and look at the docs, like you were advised to?
>
> Next time you have a problem, go read the docs. You never know, you
> might discover something!
>
> ChrisA

But what of the server was in California and i live in Greece?

How would datetime.now() work then?

now() would return the time fo the server not my local time, so if i
change servers and the server isn't located to the same timezone as i'am
locally, wouldn't that raise a problem?