datetime question

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 18:30:48 EST 2013

On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος
<nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> Στις 9/11/2013 12:49 πμ, ο/η Denis McMahon έγραψε:
>
>> On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 00:01:37 +0200, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος wrote:
>>
>>> I saw the link and i'm wondering if it can be written in 1-liner.
>>

>> Yes, but you have to rewrite all your code in perl to do this.
>>

> Please tell me and as a git i will provide you with 2 good pdfs i just
> found:
>
> You can see them at my website if you click the blue download button.
>
> The 1st is a Linux Bile and the 2nd is WebHosting for Dummies.

Interesting. Your idea of a "gift" (quite different from a "git",
which is grammatically valid in your usage, though not what you
intended) is to offer something you stole AND which you're already
giving away to anyone who comes to your web site. This is your
incentive to us to write your code for you.

Actually, I think offering people free stolen bile for dummies is a
great business model. Nobody else is trying that!

If you want to offer something tempting, it's most likely going to be
money, and quite a bit of it, as stated in another thread. Plus,
you'll actually have to respect someone's design choices. Good luck on
that.

ChrisA