datetime question

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Nov 10 04:13:20 EST 2013

On Sunday 10 November 2013 04:06:06 Chris Angelico did opine:

> On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> > On Saturday 09 November 2013 19:52:52 Chris Angelico did opine:
> >> :) Don't just thank me, Grant and Roy were key to it too - and the
> >>
> >> whole "there's no shortage of newlines" thing started with Steven
> >> D'Aprano (I think), and it's a ripe field for harvest :)
> >
> > And likely not fully gleaned yet. :)  To all of you, thats some of the
> > better creative writing I've read in my 79 years.  ;-)
>
> Are you going to have a newyear after next year and start over with
> Year 1 again?

Nah.  I tried to put it off as long as I could, but times arrow, dammit,
only points forward.  I might as well get used to it.  From that famous
line about death and taxes, taxes will of course outlive me. Being a DM-II,
I of course haven't a shred of warranty left.  Just up to pee and check on
that falling satellite, I could fall over walking the 20 feet back to bed,
but I'm going to do it anyway... ;-)

> ChrisA

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

$100 invested at 7% interest for 100 years will become $100,000, at
which time it will be worth absolutely nothing.
		-- Lazarus Long, "Time Enough for Love"
         law-abiding citizens.