datetime question

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Nov 9 10:39:21 EST 2013

On Saturday 09 November 2013 10:33:57 Chris Angelico did opine:

> On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Grant Edwards <invalid at invalid.invalid>
wrote:
> > It's that global newline shortage again.  Just because a few people
> > get killed in a newline mine they all go on strike...
>
> It's a conspiracy! The government kills a few miners (with their
> contrail mind-control stuffo) to push the price of newlines up, then
> taxes us to the hilt and claims it's to fund development of artificial
> newlines in labs! I tell you, man, those artificial newlines may LOOK
> the same, but mark my words, one day they're all gonna rise up and
> murder us in their sleep...
>
> ChrisA
> been up all night and is starting to get stupid

Ya know, folks like Nick would have me signing off.  Fortunately there are
kill files. But the backscatter he creates I am still forced to read, or
more usually skip.

This list recently has been far more about venting because GG is broken, or
Nicks un-teachability than about real code, by a large margin.

Then one of you frustrated standup comics comes along, and gives me a VBG,
and its suddenly all worth it.  Thank You Chris.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Hark, the Herald Tribune sings,
Advertising wondrous things.