Help with my programming homework (python, and raptor)

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 20:07:06 EST 2013

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 11:56 AM, jonny seelye <casioboy12 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Employee Salaries
> Use the following test data to test your program.
> Employee Name   Salary
> John    $45,600         Average Salary: $63, 862.50
> Sue     $55,400         Highest Salary: $89,750
> David   $64,700         Lowest Salary:  $45,600
> Betty   $89,750

We're not a "do your homework for you" list. Start by writing as much
as you can yourself, then figure out exactly where you're stuck and
ask a specific question. We're happy to help you learn Python - that's
the future of programming anyway - and so we will not help you to
not-learn Python by getting someone else to do your work. Nobody here
wants to turn you into a course-qualified but utterly incompetent
programmer :)

ChrisA