Show off your Python chops and compete with others

Alister alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 7 14:08:05 EST 2013

On Thu, 07 Nov 2013 10:38:40 -0800, Nathaniel Sokoll-Ward wrote:

> Wow! Thanks for all the feedback everyone. This content is fresh so I
> appreciate everyone's comments. As opposed to responding to each post
> individually, I'll just lump everything in here...
>

>> My answer: "Defines a function which returns None", but that isn't one
>> of the choices.
>
> Roy, thanks for your note. When I run this code, the function just gets
> defined and nothing happens. None isn't returned. Do you recall why you
> found the options available to you unsuitable?

your sites answer is " defines a function that does nothing"
once you have defined the function try print (a(1,2,3))
you will see that is does indeed return none, as do all functions without
an explicit return.

--
While you recently had your problems on the run, they've regrouped and
are making another attack.