Show off your Python chops and compete with others

Andrew Cooper root at 127.0.0.1
Wed Nov 6 19:13:03 EST 2013

On 07/11/2013 00:00, Nathaniel Sokoll-Ward wrote:
> Thought this group would appreciate this: www.metabright.com/challenges/python
>
> MetaBright makes skill assessments to measure how talented people are at different skills. And recruiters use MetaBright to find outrageously skilled job candidates.
>
> Python is a new area of expertise for us. We make "Challenges" for a bunch of languages and we're excited to finally have Python released. Give it a shot -- I'd love to hear what you think.

"What is the correct number of spaces for indentation in Python?"

I presume the question should be more along the lines of "What does PEP8
say?", because all answers are correct.

"String literals are written with what?"

The answer is not "ALl of these answers are correct"

So two of of 7 questions with wrong answers so far...

~Andrew