To whoever hacked into my Database

Robert Day robert.day at merton.oxon.org
Sat Nov 16 05:40:58 EST 2013

On 11/11/13 09:36, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος wrote:

> Tell the mighty female hacker to polish her nails, do her hair and fix
> a good meal.

Nikos,

I'm afraid I'm not very impressed by this misogynist nonsense you keep
coming out with about how your supposed female hacker ought to be doing
stereotypically female things instead. Please can you stop making these
comments? I don't think it's very pleasant or inclusive for the Python
community (as a whole, not just women) to see comments like these being
made and not being called out.

Thanks,
Rob