To whoever hacked into my Database

Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 02:44:44 EST 2013

Στις 9/11/2013 9:19 πμ, ο/η Chris Angelico έγραψε:
> On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 6:11 PM, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
>> These 4 are yours for sure:
>>
>> mail14.ess.barracuda.com
>> mail0.ess.barracuda.com
>> 209.133.77.167.T01713-01.above.net
>> 209.133.77.164.T01713-01.above.net
>>
>> This one '89-145-108-205.as29017.net' is not because this originate from
>> Europe/London as my GeoIP part of my script detect and you live in
>> Australia.
>
> I admire your logic. One of them can't be mine because it's in London,
> but the others must be because they're in New York and California.
> After all, there's no way I could have servers in England, though it's
> quite natural to have them in America.
>
> ChrisA

You are right. You could have servers anywhere in the world.
But i will assume the following hostnames are yours:

mail14.ess.barracuda.com
mail0.ess.barracuda.com

I'm quite sure this time because i notice that the last days when i make
a post about my script these 2 hostnames were the first hits into my
website and your comments are the most immediate responses i had in my
threads just a few minutes after the hits.