To whoever hacked into my Database

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 10 10:24:28 EST 2013

On 10/11/2013 15:12, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος wrote:
> Στις 10/11/2013 4:45 μμ, ο/η Mark Lawrence έγραψε:
>> On 10/11/2013 10:32, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος wrote:
>>>

>>> Ha, ha ha!
>>> I'm safe now!!
>>>
>>> No breaks in this time!
>>
>> She's just biding her time again.  Or was it the little fingers of my
>> team?
>

> Tell your female friend to polish her nails or do her hair instead as
> she will not be successful any more to mess with any of my 3 scripts.

Congratulations, you've just let the cat in amongst the pigeons.  I
suggest you take cover before the brickbats quite rightly start flying.

> If it was little fingers tell him to stick those fingers you know where....

I hope you're not suggesting what I think you're suggesting, I couldn't
possibly make such a statement to a group of four year olds, how dare you.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence