To whoever hacked into my Database

Antoon Pardon antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be
Sun Nov 10 14:13:53 EST 2013

Op 10-11-13 17:15, Ned Batchelder schreef:
> On Sunday, November 10, 2013 10:28:46 AM UTC-5, Antoon Pardon wrote:
>> Op 10-11-13 16:01, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος schreef:
>>> Στις 10/11/2013 3:49 μμ, ο/η Antoon Pardon έγραψε:

>>> It won't break again. 'page' variable cannot be manipulated by
>>> arbitrary url strings no more.
>>
>> So you fixed one specific leak and you think that is enough to
>> declare yourself safe?!
>>
>>> This time is fixed for good.
>>
>> The fact that you said this before and were wrong didn't teach
>> you anything?
>>
>>> Your predictions are wrong.
>>
>> And you wonder why people think you are arrogant. You are a perfect
>> example of the arrogance of the ignorant.
>>
>> --
>> Antoon Pardon.
>

> Can we please just ignore Nikos' boasts?

When I'm bored with them. I don't understand why you suddenly complain.
This whole thread started with what amounts to a boast. So why wait
four days before you ask for them to be ignored.

> The only way to end a Nikos thread is to ignore Nikos.  At this point,
> Mark and Antoon are as much of a problem as Nikos is. Continuing to
> insult and bait Nikos just prolongs the noise.  Yes, we know he is wrong.
> But no amount of "nyah-nyah" posts is going to convince him.  We have to
> settle for an end to the thread.

This much we new when the thread started. Thus IMO all those that reacted
and blew life into this thread are to blame that it could flourish. But
it seemed they were having their fun. So why shouldn't I have my fun now?
They were a problem then, I am a problem now, that seems perfectly fair.

--
Antoon Pardon