To whoever hacked into my Database

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 18:36:46 EST 2013

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 7:41 AM, Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick
<kwpolska at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 10, 2013 9:01 PM, "Rod Person" <rodperson at rodperson.com> wrote:
>> Tortoise? What's a tortoise?
> Is that a real question? If yes, then it's an animal, similar to a turtle.
> Ask Google or Wikipedia for more details.

The Master was an old Turtle. We called him Tortoise...

Why did you call him Tortoise if he wasn't one?

We called him Tortoise because he taught us! Really, you are very dull.

-- the Mock Turtle explaining his lessons to Alice (they lessened
every day, and I still have no idea how they managed on the twelfth
day).

ChrisA