To whoever hacked into my Database

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 10 09:45:57 EST 2013

On 10/11/2013 10:32, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος wrote:

> Ha, ha ha!
> I'm safe now!!
>
> No breaks in this time!

She's just biding her time again.  Or was it the little fingers of my
team?  Clearly you haven't the faintest idea.

I've now come to the conclusion that someone is going to make a fortune
from these hacking incidents, as the film industry is always looking for
new material, and this would make one of the greatest comedies ever.
You could play yourself, you wouldn't need a script, and you could
certainly help with the screenplay!!!

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence