To whoever hacked into my Database

ishish ishish at domhain.de
Sat Nov 9 20:44:17 EST 2013

Am 09.11.2013 15:07, schrieb Steven D'Aprano:
> Nikos, you have annoyed and alienated enough people here...

Sorry, I DO NOT AGREE! These threads keep my entire office entertained.
I would even go so far to suggest, that we should set up an entirely new
mailing list for Nikos only, maybe something called like
acropolis-list(at)python.org.

Mea culpa, I am entirely aware that this is an IT list, but hey, when
you have done 2x65ish hrs per week in a row - standing in for our Ops
Guy, holidaying - you really start to appreciating little interruptions
like this...

Greekings ...oops, meant greetings from Tartan-Land,

Sas&Co