To whoever hacked into my Database

Antoon Pardon antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be
Wed Nov 13 06:37:34 EST 2013

Op 13-11-13 12:14, Ferrous Cranus schreef:
> Στις 13/11/2013 1:38 πμ, ο/η Mark Lawrence έγραψε:
>> On 12/11/2013 23:27, Ian Kelly wrote:
>>>

>> What would you classify insulting my late mother as?
>>

> I apologize for that and of course by that time i didn't knew this info
> about your mother.
>
> But please recall how many times and in what degree you insulted me (let
> alone others insulting me simultaneously) prior of me loosing my temper
> and spoke the way i did.
>
> When the pressure is too high and i'm having difficulties on solving
> something and all i get back are collective insults instead of actual
> help i let some steam off.

You are again trying to spin this as if you are just the victim of
bullies.

But the fact is that you did get actual help. What you didn't get was
a solution completely to your satisfaction. You also displayed no
interest in actual learning but expected others to do your work.

This is a pattern that is repeated numerous times and people are
getting utterly fed up with it. So when you come around for yet
another round of the same, frustration levels rise and people
let off some steam.

--
Antoon Pardon