To whoever hacked into my Database

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 8 04:55:26 EST 2013

On 08/11/2013 09:39, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος wrote:

> You wouldn't be able to write the scripts i have written.
> All you do is criticize me, but you never ever have posted code to
> anything i have asked.
>
> Perhaps you can't even write a simple script.

That's again correct.  Everytime a question gets asked on the tutor
mailing list, I read about it in the manuals, something that to my
knowledge you've never done, then I post a reply.  I never reply to you
as I've no expertise in using Python on web sites, plus it's a waste of
time as you ignore the advice anyway.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence