To whoever hacked into my Database

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 8 04:19:32 EST 2013

On 08/11/2013 08:59, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος wrote:
> Στις 8/11/2013 10:31 πμ, ο/η Chris Angelico έγραψε:
>> On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 7:20 PM, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος
>> <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Fortunately for me they have all failed.
>>> That means that i have *actually* made security of my scripts stronger.
>>>
>>> Now whoever called me incompetent should think again before he
>>> accused me of
>>> so. :-)
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubris
>>
>> ChrisA
>>

> I have said this not out of arrogance but to shut some mounts calling me
> complete incompetent.

Ignoring the bit about shutting mounts, which shows how much effort you
ever put into anything that you post, actually here I agree with you.
But don't get too excited, it's only because "completely" isn't a strong
enough adjective to use for your level of incompetence.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence