To whoever hacked into my Database

Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 03:20:54 EST 2013

Στις 6/11/2013 5:25 μμ, ο/η Νίκος Γκρ33κ έγραψε:
> Okey let the hacker try again to mess with my database!!!
>
> He is done it twice, lets see if he will make it again!
>
> I'am waiting!

I'am pleased to see that various ppl have tried to mess my db by

1. submitted my webiste to netcraft.com for secucirty vuln search

2. tried to pass arbitrary values to 'page' variable by doing
http://superhost.gr?page="some_string_here"

3. tried to access the sources of my scripts by
	http://superhost.gr/~nikos/cgi-bin/metrites.py
	http://superhost.gr/~nikos/cgi-bin/pelatologio.py
	http://superhost.gr/~nikos/cgi-bin/files.py

Fortunately for me they have all failed.
That means that i have *actually* made security of my scripts stronger.

Now whoever called me incompetent should think again before he accused
me of so. :-)