To whoever hacked into my Database

Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 08:57:25 EST 2013

Στις 8/11/2013 3:30 μμ, ο/η Mark Lawrence έγραψε:
> On 08/11/2013 10:00, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος wrote:
>>

>> I have never exposed my client's data. Prove otherwise.
>
> If your site has successfully been hacked *TWICE* then by definition
> your clients data has been exposed.  Didn't you also hand out your
> password, that's really secure, isn't it?
>

>> The only legal action that will happen will take place in your
>> Asperger's Syndrome sick imagination.
>
> I must be winning as you've now had to resort to insults.  I assume that
> you're jealous because my "Asperger Syndrome sick" mind knows what
> "TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable" actually means.  You
> couldn't work it out despite Steven D'Aprano literally spelling it out
> in words of one syllable or less.

Of course i know what it means. It says it clearly.

An object returned None as a result, and None is not something we can
iterate upon. My question was actually referring to the reason of that
object being empty instead of holding value(s) within it. It was more of
a supreise that it didn't return back any data.