To whoever hacked into my Database

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 8 04:52:22 EST 2013

On 08/11/2013 09:34, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος wrote:
> Στις 8/11/2013 11:15 πμ, ο/η Mark Lawrence έγραψε:
>>>
>>> I just assumed he'd written himself a to-do app and couldn't be bothered
>>> with the hussle of creating a separate table to store its items.
>>>

>> Made my day :)
>>

> And if you jump over a bridge it would make my day!

I feel no need to jump but thank you anyway.  When your customers start
taking legal action for you exposing their data, and when I start
visiting your web site and demanding data on my usage which you must
provide in accordance with EU law, then I'm hoping that you'll be kind
enough to us do this favour and jump.  Failing that the blow lamp and
piece of iron are still available, I just wish they'd been used months
ago.  No, I withdraw that last comment, the previous months have led to
some of the funniest threads I've ever seen on this list, and you've
been at the heart of them.  Thank you for making me laugh my socks off.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence