To whoever hacked into my Database

Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 18:28:19 EST 2013

Στις 8/11/2013 1:18 πμ, ο/η Grant Edwards έγραψε:
> On 2013-11-07, ?????????? ?????????????????????? <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
>> ???????? 8/11/2013 1:04 ????, ??/?? Chris Angelico ????????????:

>> But my customers,
>
> If you have customers, then you're pretending to a professional.
>
>> which are all friends are getting what they are paying for.
>
> If people are paying you, then you're pretending to be a professional.
>
> Nobody said you can't be a professional while at the same time being
> completely incompetent.  One would hope the market forces don't allow
> such a situation to persist, but there are an awful lot of suckers out
> there...

If i was completely incompetent i wouldn't had a working website and i
wasn't able to design my customers' webpages.

You know some basic stuff and learn along the way, thats what people do,
we didn't all born competent and ready just like you.

Also i don't have to explain my job or grant permission from Grant to
start a business. I don't care if you think otherwise.