To whoever hacked into my Database

Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 18:10:14 EST 2013

Στις 8/11/2013 1:04 πμ, ο/η Chris Angelico έγραψε:
> On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Also i never claimed i was a professional coder, i am an amateur at a
>> beginner level and i do it out of hobby.
>
> You've stated a number of times that your problems are critical
> because you're losing customers. In English, "professional" means you
> make money - that is, that you either get a salary for it or you have
> paying customers. That's what we're objecting to, because we think
> that you shouldn't - in fact, you *are* an amateur (doing it because
> you love it) and you *should be* a non-professional (doing it for no
> money); even though technically those words aren't opposites, they're
> often treated that way.
>
> ChrisA

But my customers, which are all friends are getting what they are paying
for.
And that is a webpage design and a working website along with cPanel.
Its at my own domain that i'am experimenting not on server system wide
changes.

I will improve on linux and python scripting over time, day by day....