To whoever hacked into my Database

Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 17:18:54 EST 2013

Στις 7/11/2013 11:45 μμ, ο/η Joel Goldstick έγραψε:
> On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 4:39 PM, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Denis McMahon <denismfmcmahon at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I think the hacker is a figment of Nick's imagination, or rather a
>>> consequence of his broken python code corrupting his data.
>>
>> Unless the Python installation on Nikos' system has become self-aware
>> and is actively objecting to his code, I think that messages like
>> "Read a manual" and "Learn to code" inserted into a database (as seen
>> in the images that Nikos linked earlier) would normally suggest a
>> hacker.
>> --
>
> but... a very polite hacker

Not so polite, since in one arbitrary record into my clients db he
placed the entry "Stupid Coder, Stupid Site".

But i'm happy that s/he cannot mess again with my databases.

I feel a bit proud because as it seems i have manages to secure it more
tight. All i need to do was to validate user input data, so the hacker
won't be able again to pass bogus values to specific variables that my
script was using.

Prove me otherwise mighty one if i'm mistaken!