To whoever hacked into my Database

nikos sucks nikos.sucks at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 21:08:40 EST 2013

Nikos said:
> Okey let the hacker try again to mess with my database!!!
> He is done it twice, lets see if he will make it again!
> I'am waiting!

Seriously man, you gotta stop. Are you trying to be a host provider? You
know absolutely nothing about what you are doing. There are security holes
everywhere in your site. Take someones advise for once. Your whole project
is a disaster because you haven't taken the time to read and learn about
the tools you are using. You're expecting python-list to code your site for
you (one messed up error-fix at a time), and it's ridiculous.

Read a book, or look at other peoples code and learn from it. Your first
reaction to a bug should not be to send 3 emails to python-list asking the
same thing over and over.

Here, I'm gonna get you started:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+not+to+suck+as+a+person+and+a+developer