To whoever hacked into my Database

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 10:13:43 EST 2013

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Neil Cerutti <neilc at norwich.edu> wrote:
> On 2013-11-07, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
>> (Please don't start your text with a double-hyphen - that's a common
>> convention for the start of your signature, and many people and UAs
>> will ignore text after it.)
>
> It's '-- ', with a space after, to be precise.

To be even more precise, it’s those three characters on a line all by itself.

> But I like it the way he's doing it! His messages are greatly
> improved from where I'm sitting..

Gmail automatically hides all longer quotes (Google Groups does the
same, so they don’t get to see their double-spaced nonsense) AS WELL
AS signatures.  Well, world couldn’t be more wonderful than Nikos
posting nothing.

--
Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick <http://kwpolska.tk>
PGP: 5EAAEA16