To whoever hacked into my Database

mm0fmf none at mailinator.com
Wed Nov 6 16:51:19 EST 2013

On 06/11/2013 21:26, Νίκος Γκρ33κ wrote:
> Στις 6/11/2013 5:25 μμ, ο/η Νίκος Γκρ33κ έγραψε:
>> Okey let the hacker try again to mess with my database!!!
>>
>> He is done it twice, lets see if he will make it again!
>>
>> I'am waiting!
>
> No luck yet mighty one? :)

Nikos, just in case you don't understand what you are doing... you're
issuing a challenge that you are happy for people to try to hack your
website. You're doing it in a public newsgroup too.

The regular readers of this group may try, they may be playful with your
files and not do anything that is hard to undo. But someone may decide
to really screw things for you and you've got no comeback. You issued a
challenge to the whole world. Don't complain if someone goes full tilt.

I hope you have some backups, I think you may find you need them.

p.s. It wont be me... I have better things to do.